Communicate with Influence Training
This workshop focuses on key aspects of effective and professional communication both by telephone and face to face.
Participants will develop a strong understanding of how effective communication can potentially avoid
conflict and diffuse conflict situations. The workshop will also cover:
- Active listening and using your voice effectively
- Communication tips and techniques
- Body language do’s and don’ts
- Dealing with difficult clients and conflict resolution
- Negotiation and compromise
- Problem solving techniques
- Developing a personal action plan
This course is suitable for any employee who is required to work as part of a team and for those employees who are regularly dealing with clients and customers.
You may also like the following events from Tasmanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry: