Business strategy execution depends upon developing and implementing the best solution. Success however, relies upon basing the solution on the right requirements, drawn from a sound and robust Business Case.This one day program will introduce participants to the principles of developing an effective Business Case, within the context of an interactive course driven by a case study.This workshop will provide participants with a working knowledge of the principles of writing an effective, comprehensive and compelling Business Case.The course is driven by participation in a case study, promoting immediate workplace transference.
Introducing the Business Case.0
● The nature and purpose of a Business Case
● Business Case Objectives
● Main Points
● Business Case preparation checklist
Business Writing Skills
● Writing an Executive Summary
● Business writing – trends and errors
● Principles of effective writing
● Elements of style
● Rules for effective writing
Writing a Business Case
● Executive Summary
● Proposed Project
● Costs and Benefits (Qualitative and Quantitative)
● Business Case
Participants will be able to:
● Implement the most appropriate solution for the issue or opportunity, increasing the return on investment .
● Provide the solid foundation for projects to generate results.
● Allow organisations to begin to create a reputation for consistently successful delivery of project initiatives, through the enhanced capabilities of their Project Managers and Business Analysts.
● Participants’ requirements will be comprehensive and measurable, assisting executives with good decision making, increasing the rate of successful implementation and returns to the business.
● Participants will leave the workshop with a thorough understanding of the process and disciplines which facilitate the delivery of objective requirements with measurable benefits.
● Participants will be provided with tools, templates and guidance for immediate use back in the workplace.
Once after the training we will provide you the course completion certificate
Who Can Attend?
There is no Eligibility Criteria for this training, any one can attend this training
|Ticket Information ||Ticket Price |
| Early bird registration || AUD 795|
| Standard registration || AUD 995|