Cyclone Cycling Club welcome you to POLO HERITAGE BREVET
Date: 19th Nov 2017
Starting Point: Hotel Landmark - Himmatnagar
Reporting Time: 5:00 AM
Starting Time: 6:00 AM Sharp
BRM200 - Himmatnagar - Polo - Ratanpur - Himmatnagar
BRM300 - HImmatnagar - Polo - Ratanpur - Kesariyaji - Himmatnagar
BRM200 - Rs 600/-
BRM300 - Rs. 800/-
The cost includes registration, Breakfast during ride, marshalling, Homologation from France and your Brevet Card.
Registration Closing on : Dt: 17th Nov 2017, 4:00 PM
Kindly refer to
for ACP rules, Brevet rules, dos and don’ts and all other brevet related queries.
Ride Completion Time Limits
200Km - 13.5 Hrs
300 Km – 20 Hrs
During the event, each rider is considered to be on a personal ride. All riders are required to conduct themselves in a civil manner and abide by all applicable traffic laws and regulations.
Riders are required to respect local customs with regards to decorum.
ACP, Audax India Randonneurs, other organisers, Cyclone Cycling club or Its representatives and their association, officials and volunteers cannot and do not accept responsibility for any accidents that may occur during the course of a brevet.
The rules of the game are
1. No support vehicles allowed. (Please read support Vehicle rules)
2. No Helmet no ride
3. Reflective vest Mandatory
4. Two Front Light and Tail light Mandatory
5. No Spot Registration.
6. Please carry spare tubes and Puncture Kits.
7. Please attempt only if you are physically and mentally up to it.
8. Please carry a small first aid kit along
9. Please carry sufficient hydration/Food as No On Road support.
Reporting opens an hour before the brevet is Flagged off for the following
1- Bike check
2. Brevet Card
3. Waiver Form to be signed
Please note that no participation will be allowed unless the above is in order
- See more at: http://www.audaxindia.org/event-e-191#sthash.BZ7Z
• Cost of Medal from Audax France (optional) Rs 700/-. To be paid after successful ride.
Only AIR Registered member is eligible to Ride any BRM in India. If you are not AIR Member, Please register yourself on
for BRM 200
for BRM 300
Please feel free to contact us on "cyclonetcc | gmail ! com
" should you need any assistance.