Gilmore Car Museum, 6865 W Hickory Rd, Hickory Corners, United States
Camaros at The Corners
- Includes admission to the museum as well as the show
- Adults / Seniors: $16
- Youth (ages 11-17): $11
- Children (10 and under): FREE
- Active Military (must present ID): FREE
- Consecutive two-day passes: $28
- Free parking
Today is all about Chevrolet and one of it’s most iconic nameplates – the Camaro! Chevrolet Camaro, the heart of a sports car. From its iconic shape to the agile, quick-to-respond handling, everything about the Camaro is equipped to deliver high-performance thrills. Classified as both a pony car and a muscle car this show will span first generation Camaros from 1967 to the Camaros of today. All years are welcome.
- Includes admission for 2 people (driver + guest)
- Participant gate opens at 8:00am
- $25 per space
- Space size is approximately 20' x 20'
- Includes admission for 2 people (vendor + guest)
- Space assignments are on a first come, first serve basis
- Vendor gate opens at 8:00am
** Please note Museum Memberships are NOT valid for exhibitor or vendor admission.
About The Host: The North America's Largest Auto Museum -- over 400 cars on display, nearly 190,000 sq. ft. Exhibit space, 90 acre historic campus and much more.
Website Link: http://www.GilmoreCarMuseum.org
Are you the host?
Nearby HotelsGilmore Car Museum, 6865 W Hickory Rd, Hickory Corners, United States