let’s know how to be a Powerful Speaker and Professional Presenter Yasmine El Baz
- save your seat here: https://goo.gl/gzpmjP
• 2 Days.
• Date : 23 and 24 August 2019
• From 10 AM to 4 PM
Inspiring and influencing others starts with the effective delivery of ideas, Effective presentations are a core business competency; yet, many managers, team leaders, and other key organizational decision makers lack these skills.
So let’s know how to be a powerful speaker and professional presenter.
• Feel prepared at networking functions
• Introduce yourself and others at meetings and other events
• Organize information in a way that is logical and easy to remember
• Confidently communicate in informal situations
• Give formal presentations with confidence
• Appear credible in meetings
• Give suggestions for improving small talk
WHAT'S PUBLIC SPEAKING?
• Learning the different forms of public speaking.
• Discovering the importance of public speaking.
• Discovering the most common stereotypes about public speaking.
THE GOLDEN PUBLIC SPEAKING PROCESS:
• Researching your audience, your topic and surrounding environment.
• Speech writing and building a successful structure.
• Creating a persuasive speech.- Rehearsing your speech with the most effective ways.
• Maintaining a professional image.
• Making the best use of your body language and voice
• Master meetings communication style.
• Handling emergencies.
• Controlling stage freight and discovering the glossophopia.
• Learning how to self-evaluate our speeches and to keep our progress track.
FINDING CREATIVE IDEAS FOR YOUR SPEECHES :
• Discovering creative ideas different sources.
• How to boost your creativity? And how to utilize it in your speeches?
DISCOVERING YOUR SPEECH DELIVERY STYLE
• Discovering different speech delivery style.
• Uncovering your own speech delivery style.
DELIVERING IMPROMPTU SPEECHES
• How to leave a strong confident impression from the 1st minute?
• Building your speech content in 5 minutes.
• Constructing a successful on spot speech?
Save your Seat Now In Minutes:
• Online Payment & Aman: https://goo.gl/3c11um
• Ahli United Bank Account (Account No: 0005-163080-001)
• VC No.: 01064207868
• Fawry: https://www.paymestore.co/39584
• Head Office: Most Welcome
Any more details or Information Contact Skills Bank Team Here:
T: (202) 25281172
M: (002) 01009779374 & 01016445898
Add: 3rd Floor, Building No. 30, Misr Helwan Agricultural Road, behind Holiday Inn Hotel, Maadi, Cairo, Egypt