مدينة نصر Nasr City, Abbas El Akkad ST, Nasr City, Cairo Governorate, Egypt, 11727, Helwan, Egypt
Compensation & Benefits Workshop / Round 216 Nasr City
Compensation is an important factor affecting how and why employees choose to work at one organization over others.
Employees must be reasonably and fairly compensated for their required performance in order to guarantee their citizenship, loyalty and sustainability of their high performance
Reforming the benefits policy, according to the market gives the organization an edge over the competition and renders its employees productive, satisfied and reduces the costly turnover.
In this course, we would tackle the most recent trends of compensating employees and rewarding their performance fairly and competitively.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
• Establish a strategic pay plan to attract top notch talents.
• Create a tailor-made benefits and services plan to retain high calibers
• Assess and evaluate compensation & benefits programs in alignment with the participant’s organization mission, strategy and philosophy.
• Develop an understanding of the effectiveness of compensation and benefits programs
• Understand the impact of Compensation and Benefits
• Implement Job analysis and write a job description
• Explain how organizations develop and implement pay Structure.
• Analyze market pay survey data in comparison with benchmark jobs
• Develop an effective salary structure
• Create pay grades and pay ranges
The workshop will use a combination of theory and practical applications of course concepts. Real Case Study, assignment, Pay Structure Project.
Participants will engage in simulation exercises that will emulate real-life situations allowing them to gain deep insights about the concepts covered.
- What is compensation management?
- Types of Compensation
- Purpose and role of compensation and benefits within an organization
- Total Reward System
- Components of a successful compensation system
- Factors affecting Compensation & Job Evaluation
- Qualitative & Quantitative methods in conducting a job evaluation and Salary Surveys
- Job Evaluation Analysis Methods
- Using the job evaluation point method to determine the relative worth of jobs
- Salary Structure Design
- Anatomy of Pay Structure
- Pay Decisions Pay & Performance
- understanding Salary Surveys
- Creation of Pay Structure and Pay Grades
- Grading System & Salary Structure / Case Study
- Salary Structure Fine-tuning to create fairness and impact
- Compensation Policies
- Recent trends in Compensation Management
- Types of Benefits
- Benefits Policy & Recent Trends
* Program Design
15 hours - 2 days from 10 am: 5:00 pm
- Certification: Approved by HRCI - HR Certification Institute.
How to reservation and pay the fees:
1- Vodafone cash to 01017979021
2- HCC Head Office
3- Transfer to our bank accounts
National Bank of Egypt, Alex Bank, Bank Misr and CIB Bank.
خصم خاص للمجموعات والشركات والطلبه
Location: Nasr City
HCC - Human Capital Community
Build Up Your HR Career