Yoga therapy Egypt Jointly with Dr. N. Chandrasekanam founder of http://www.yogavaidyasala.net
of India and founder of Yoga Therapy in KYM and the world bring to Egypt and Middle East the Authentic Yoga Teaching Training program following the Sri Krishnamacharya yoga tradition, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tirumalai_Krishnamacharya
“Teach what is inside you, not as it applies to you, to yourself, but as it applies to the other” TT Sri Krishnamacharya.
Every one of us is unique, highly individualized. Unique, highly individualized at all levels. At all levels - Physical, Physiological, Psychological and Deeper. So one standard yoga practice for all – simply does not work. No ailment exists alone.” Dr. N. Chandrasekanam
Whether you want to be a certified yoga trainer or you want to deepen your personal yoga practice in the tradition of TT. Sri Krishnamacharya – God Father of modern authentic yoga teaching, then this program fits your needs perfectly.
200 Hrs Foundation YTT outline:
• Yoga History
• Yoga sutra of Patanjali – Ashtanga yoga vs. Kriya Yoga
• Classical and modified Postures, upto to 77 Asanas, Vinyasa for each asana, benefits, counter effect, therapeutical effect and modifications
• Asana Concept and Vinyasa development for different objectives and goals
• Role of breathing in asana
• Breathing technique, breath and movement
• Importance of pause in between breathing
• Role of Ujjayi breathing in asana practice
• All major Pranayama and breathing techniques, vinyasa of development, therapeutical benefits and counter effects
• Relaxation vs. Meditation concepts and Vinyasa
• Course planning
• Anatomy, physiology and pshycology
• Marketing guidelines to build your personal brand in yoga market
**To be qualified to receive certificate of completion:
• Attend at least 100hrs of lectures credit hours
• Attend and practice at least 25 hrs of group classes
• Teach at least 15 hours under senior supervision
• Design, Submit and teach at least one full yoga program
100 Hrs Advanced YTT outline:
• 100 Hrs Advanced YTT outline:
- Deeper Yoga philosophy
- Advanced Postures, advance balance postures
- Yin Vinyasa concept
- Ashtanga Vinyasa for Kids and Atheletic Adults
- Yoga Therapy for Senior Citezen and Yoga for Prenatal
- Advanced Pranayama techniques, vinyasa of development,
- Therapeutical effect for Mascuskeletal system
- Prana-maya anatomy, body Mudras as per Sri Krishnamacharya tradition
- Chakra system and how to keep in balance
- Introduction to Auyrveda, the sister veda to yoga, and Dosha system for healthy lifestyle
- Glimpse of Sounds and use of it during yoga Practice for different purposes
- Creating your own yoga teaching style, your yoga signature (yoga for kids, teens, women specific,…)
**To be qualified to receive certificate of completion:
- Attend at least 50hrs of lectures credit hours
- Attend and practice at least 15 hrs of group classes
- Teach at least 10 hours under senior supervision
- Design, Submit and teach at least one full yoga program
Benefit of studying and getting certified YTT with Yoga Therapy Egypt:
- The only school certified from Yoga Alliance Professional Alliance as well as AfroAsian Yoga Alliance
- You will be receiving 1year subscription of AfroAsian YA
- You will be approved automatically to join YAP when you submit
- Platform and studio to practice, market then teach yoga and build your client base
- Chance to join Vivid Yoga Studio team
- The only program where you can study in Sanskrit and Arabic directly
Program Teachers leaders
Nermeen M. Hassan; Founder of Yoga Therapy Egypt
Yoga Therapist & Yoga Teachers’ Trainer
YAP Senior TEACHER REGISTRATION id # 15752
Founder of AFROASIAN Yoga Alliance.
Nermeen, the telecom Engineer who has passion to yoga since she was 18. she is the first in the Middle East, earned 2 master degrees (4-Years Yoga philosophy and Practical teaching diploma; 3-years Yoga Therapy master degree) and many other advanced diplomas, 1500+ hrs of studies; Now she is one of the most influential yoga teachers and therapist in Egypt and Middle East; she brought and represents the authentic Yoga and Yoga Therapy of Legendary Sri Krishnamacharya to the region.
Nermeen has been studying and teaching yoga and yoga therapy for past 15 years; 6000+ hours of teaching, she is authorized Yoga Teachers’ Trainer following Sri Krishnamacharya tradition; and Yoga Therapy from Yoga Vaidya Sala - Dr. N. Chandrasekaran, Yoga Alliance Professional YAP and Afroasian Yoga alliance.
300 hours certificate in Hatha Yoga following lineage of Sri Krishnamasharya
YAP authorized Yoga Teacher
Afroasian yoga alliance board member
Started personal yoga practicing since 2016.
-300 hours Yoga certificate that was honored to me by Yoga Therapy Egypt under the supervision of Nermeen M. Hassan (Yoga Therapist and Master Trainer)
Leading yoga classes in Vivid Yoga Studio for all skill levels since December 2018 till March 2020:
1- Yoga for beginners: Gentle yoga flows introducing the poses to the student body explaining each pose purpose taking in consideration the breathing technique
2-Yoga for Fat Burn & Weight Management: Fast and effective flows where we sweat a lot, taking in consideration the breathing technique
3- Yoga for Body Toning: Strong flows aiming to tone all body muscles, taking in consideration the breathing technique.
Yoga for Body Twist: All the class yoga flows including twisted poses that helps to improve our internal organs functioning, taking in consideration the breathing technique.
5-Yoga for Body Strengthening: Advanced level class with flows to strength the body core, arms, back, legs, shoulders and neck also increasing the body flexibility, taking in consideration the breathing technique.
***All classes’ flows are effective ones without causing any pain or injury taking in consideration to:
✓ teach each student the correct postures to ensure maximum benefit and safety.
✓ give each student in-depth understanding of breathing techniques.
✓ pay attention to the needs of each student throughout the class.
6- Leading Zoom online yoga classes for all skill levels since April 2020 (250 hours till present and still continuing):
✓ 7 online classes are held per week for all levels (beginners, intermediate and advanced).
✓ Each class duration is 1 hour and half including yoga flows for: fat burn, muscles strengthening and toning, increasing the body flexibility, breathing technique and relaxation.
200hr Certified Yoga teacher with 2 Years of experience in Teaching.
“I discovered yoga while I was at high school, and as soon as I was done with my pharmaceutical bachelor degree, I started seeking my yoga dream through enrolling in the 200hr yoga teacher training with Nermeen Mahmoud in 2019 and she has helped me enormously through my yoga career.
Yoga has been a big part of life for over 4 years and my yoga practice helped me grow mentally, Physically and psychologically, Making me more flexible and mindful both on and off the mat.