Aleksis Kiven katu 34, FI-00510 Helsinki, Suomi, Helsinki, Finland
Tap Sharqi™ - Classes on location & online
Tap Sharqi™ with Hosseny!
Welcome to dance to Arabic rhythms in a new, fun way with Hosseny, who is an internationally renowned professional of Egyptian dance and known also as a creative and innovative instructor and choreographer.
You can participate on location in Helsinki or online (live Facebook stream). The video will remain available until the following class, so you can train according to your own schedule.
Sunday 15.30 - 17.00 (31.1. - 2.5.2021)
Price: 252 € (14 weeks), single class 22 €
Location: Aleksis Kiven katu 34, Helsinki.
Registration by email ZWxob3NzZW55ZGFuY2UgfCBnbWFpbCAhIGNvbQ== or messenger
You will train all this:
- versatile footwork of tap dance combined with core movements of Oriental dance
- clapping, snapping
- combinations, choreo
We will proceed little by little, according to the group. The classes suit all types of dancers.
Along the training we strengthen and sensitivize our footwork, rhythmics and musicality, knowledge of rhythms, coordination of footwork and hips/core technique.
Take your tap dance shoes with you if possible, but you can get started with any somewhat hard-soled dance shoes.
- COMMENTS FROM STUDENTS who have already tried Tap Sharqi™:
- ”It is thrilling to see how it can enrich the expression of oriental dance. After a few months I can also feel what difference it makes to my posture and core technique in oriental dance. I am happy El Hosseny has created this new choreografic possibilty for all to share and enjoy.”
- ”-- excellent brain work ”
- ”Tap sharqi surprised me!”
- ”This is excellent technique for feet... and tempo.... ”
- ”This is amazing method for dancers to develop their sense of rhythm”