Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Hastings
Hastings is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with night-time parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Hastings has some fantastic venues which are hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- TN38 9EP
- The True Crime Museum
- The White Rock Hotel
- The Barn KT9
- Alexandra Park, Hastings
- Alexandra Park
- Priory Meadow Shopping Centre
- White Rock Theatre
- Hurst Green Village Hall, East Sussex
- Dragon Bar
- The Jenny Lind
- Dolphin Inn
- Bohemia Walled Garden
- The Stag Inn
- The Albion
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Halloween In Hastings?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Hastings is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties, and things to do in Hastings during Halloween.
Hastings has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Spooky Walking Story and Art with Marta and Mary was hosted at Alexandra Park.
- Pumpkin Day 2022 was hosted at Bohemia Walled Garden.
- Natural crafts for Halloween was hosted at Alexandra Park, Hastings.
- Danse Macabre: DV8 vs John the Revelator Halloween DJ set was hosted at Dragon Bar.
- Halloween CRIME Walk was hosted at The True Crime Museum.
- Halloween Party @TheBarnKT9 was hosted at The Barn KT9.
- Halloween at The Dolphin Inn in Hastings was hosted at Dolphin Inn.
- Fishbone Ash Halloween. was hosted at The Stag Inn.
- Halloween LED Light Show was hosted at TN38 9EP.
- Haunted Halloween Party was hosted at White Rock Theatre.
- Hastings Voodoo Fest was hosted at The Albion.
- Halloween Trick or Treat was hosted at Priory Meadow Shopping Centre.
- Frank From Blue Velvet / X Ray Cat Trio / Tim Loud / Hans Deville was hosted at The Jenny Lind.
- Aquarius International Club was hosted at The White Rock Hotel.
- Live Music Event was hosted at Hurst Green Village Hall, East Sussex.