Mesmerising snow-capped peaks, legendary temple walls, and a divine Jyotirlinga that’s said to be the door towards salvation — Kedarnath exudes an air of divine mysticism, in the heart of the Himalayas! Recorded history states that the present temple was constructed by Adi Shankaracharya, whereas the original is said to have been built by the Pandavas. Considered to be the most prominent of the 12 Jyotirlingas on earth, Kedarnath is famous for being one of the Chota Char Dhams in India too.
The celestial aura of this famous temple draws in millions of people every year. So, read on to know about everything you need to plan a pilgrimage to Kedarnath.
Trip Cost - 9,999/- Per Person.
WhatsApp us for Bookings: https://wa.link/z4ittp
CALL US 9594777735/9222277735
Day1: Haridwar to Guptkashi (7 Hrs Approx)
Har Har Mahadev, On reaching Haridwar we start our journey towards Guptkashi. Overnight at Guptkashi.
Day2: Guptkashi to Kedarnath (18 Kms TREK)
Early Morning post breakfast drive towards Gaurikund, and start your trek towards the holy shrine of Baba Kedarnath.
Day3: Kedarnath to Guptkashi (18 Kms TREK)
Early Morning get ready and take blessings of Baba Kedarnath at Kedarnath Temple and start your descending towards Gaurikund. Drive to Guptkashi. Overnight at Guptkashi.
DAY4: Guptkashi to Rishikesh (Approx 6 Hrs)
Today Early Morning after breakfast drive towards Rishikesh on reaching check in to your Luxury Camps and evening Ganga Aarti. Overnight at Rishikesh.
Day5: Rishikesh to Haridwar Railway Station.
Early Morning post breakfast check out get ready and drive towards Haridwar Railway Station. Trip Ends.
01. Breakfast & Dinner.
02. Accommodation on quad sharing.
03. Private Vehicle for transfers frm Dehradun to Dehradun.
04. Rishikesh River Rafting.
05. Travel Insurance.
06. T3WR Explore Buddy.
01. Travel from your home city to Haridwar.
02. Any personal expenses such as Laundry, portage, table drinks etc.
03. Incase you choose to visit Baba Kedarnath by Helicopter INR 8500/-
04. Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
General Terms & conditions:
1. Itinerary is subject to change without prior notice.
2. Organizers reserve full rights to claim any additional expenses due to delay/breakdown of buses / Rail / Strike /war / Riot / Natural Calamities.
3. In case of damage whatsoever done by the participants, cost of the same will be borne by Him/Her.
4. The organizers will not be responsible for any loss or damage.
For Registrations call The 3 Wheeler Ride
Jigar Lalai: 9594777735 / 9222277735
E-mail id: dDN3cmJvb2tpbmdzIHwgZ21haWwgISBjb20=
Book your seat by paying just pay ₹5000 per head (Non-Refundable) advance payment for the Trip.
??????? ???? ????? The 3 Wheeler Ride:
? Follow us on Instagram: https://instagram.com/the3wheelerrides
? Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/The3WheelerRides/
Google Page : https://g.page/The3WheelerRides?gm