1-Day Workshop: Sheep & Goats
You will learn about Sheep breeds, systems of sheep production. Care of the lamb. Management tasks. Nutrition, Diseases. Fattening of lambs. Wool. Breeds of goats and Management and feeding of the goat herd. You will also learn the financial viability of a project such as this, including marketing your product.
- You should be able to understand the English language as a medium of instruction.
- Notebook and pen
You will receive a Certificate of Completion from HTAA and NOSA.
Who is this course intended for?
Aspiring and existing sheep and goat farmers in the backyard or at a farm.
Those who want to take sheep and goat farming as an income generating project.
1. Text books will be available for purchase at the end of the course
2. Tea and lunch will be provided
- Harare Technical & Agricultural Academy is an registered training institute in Zimbabwe.
- NOSA Agricultural Services is an Agriseta Accredited Training Provider in South Africa.
IMPORTANT COURSE DETAILS:
Date: Sunday 23 Sept 2018
Time: 8:30am - 4:00pm
- EcoCash: Merchant number 105078
- Cash or Swipe at the Reception
Limited Capacity - Pay early to guarantee your enrolment!
Directions to Harare Technical & Agricultural Academy.
HTAA is located at 63 Harare Drive, Marlborough.
From CBD By Car:
1. Head north on 2nd Street away from CBD - Drive for 5.1 km
2. Continue straight onto Second St Ext - Drive for 3.7 km
3. Turn left onto Harare Dr - Drive for 1.8 km. HTAA will be on the left-side, in the Mr. Cruiser complex
Directions to HTAA From CBD By Combi:
1. From Rezende terminal, get combis to 2nd Street Extension / Marlborough EAST.
2. Once on Harare Drive, drop off by Sawley Way, (opposite Puma Service Station)
3. Walk along Harare Drive away from 2nd Street Extention for 400m. HTAA will be on the left-side, in the Mr. Cruiser complex
You may also like the following events from Harare Technical & Agricultural Academy:
Also check out other Workshops in Harare
Liked this event? Spread the word :