Join us on November 30th at SpareTimes in Hampton for a fun afternoon of bowling to support The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. Here are some important notes for this event:
Registration Opens on Friday, 9/27 · https://www.clubwaka.com/hampton-roads/bowling/saturday/10727
- Price: $25-35 per player. The earlier you register, the more you save
- Registration includes Team T-Shirt, at least 3 guaranteed games, free shoe rental, and charity donation.
- Format: This is a 9-pin "No-Tap" tournament, which means a 9 on the first throw of each frame counts as a strike. All other rules can be found here.
- Coed teams of four with at least two of each gender are required.
- Each team will bowl 3 games.
- Don't have a team? No problem! You can sign up as a free agent and we will help find you a team before the event. CLUBWAKA Bowling is a great way to get your friends or co-workers together or to meet new people!
- What if I don't have any bowling skills?? Doesn't matter. This is a social event built on FUN! It's more like a party and a fun day out than anything else!
SIGN UP @ https://www.clubwaka.com/hampton-roads/bowling/saturday/10727
CONTACT: Brian Neal - Ym5lYWwgfCBjbHVid2FrYSAhIGNvbQ==