Organised by our experienced, friendly team our Cool MTB Challenge is a timed, choice of distance, fully supported, marked route mtb event run along quiet lanes, tracks, bridleways and singletrack in Hampshire and Wiltshire.
This very popular event offers something for everyone. Some riders like to push themselves, others like to ride with their family (U16s ride for FREE) whilst others just enjoy riding through the stunning scenery with their friends.
All riders receive a finisher’s award and there's hot food and drink available when you finish.
YOUR EVENT ENTRY INCLUDES:
• Fully direction marked circular routes
• Choice of route lengths Medium 30-35km or Long 45-55km
• Colour Track Logs O.S. map sheet
• Event HQ with parking, drinking water, toilets & showers
• On site catering
• Free TORQ Energy Bar or Gel
• Rider public liability insurance
• Mechanical support and recovery
• Computerised event timing
• Friendly Stops with FREE TORQ Energy Drink and energy snacks
• Event photographer with FREE photo of you riding the event
• Mobile 4 X 4 marshals
• Finishers' award
• Bike Wash facility
• Web results service
• Entry to FREE Prize draw for a UK MTB weekend from event sponsor www.skedaddle.co.uk
• Spot prizes from our supporters
If you haven't ridden one before see http://www.gorrick.com/testvalley/tvt.php
for full Event Details. Day entry always available.