Casineras y casineros!
This year it's happening again! We will celebrate along with thousands of others around the world, the International Rueda de Casino Day! So proud and excited for the community to come together to represent Hamilton for the fourth consecutive year in this international and beautiful event. Please join us!
- When: Sat. April 01 @ 4pm (see details below!)
- Location: Gore Park (at the intersection of King street West and Hughson street North), accross from Jackson Square.
The flashmob MUST be ready to start at 4pm sharp. So here is the plan:
- 3:30 pm: We'll meet at Gore Park near by the fountain and determine how many leads/followers, run through the list of calls, etc.
- 4 pm: Flashmob starts. The magic happens. :)
- 4:15 to 4:45 pm: A little social maybe? We'll see...
PLEASE NOTE: Rueda de casino is not easy to just "jump in and figure it out" if you have NEVER done it before. If you can, try to make it to our SalsaSoul Sunday party on March 19 so we can review and/or learn some of the basic moves for the flashmob. Details here: SalsaSoul Sunday - Rueda de Casino Party!
Families and friends are always welcome to join and support with clapping hands, cheers and smiles.
it would be wonderful if you could wear red and white outfits (yeay Canada!). Depending on the weather long sleeves are recommended. Also, feel free to wear your coat until the time we flashmob. We don't want dancers getting sick. :)
Later that evening, we'll head to April Foolery (a fundraiser for Mental Health) and then to GetTogether LatinNight to continue the celebrations and enjoy a great party!!
For any additional questions please message us on FB.
We are very much looking forward to seeing you all!
Flo and Lisa
Also check out other Entertainment Events in Hamilton
, Music Events in Hamilton
, Parties in Hamilton