Where is The Best Places to Celebrate Halloween in Hamilton ?
Halloween is one of the most fun holidays to celebrate in Hamilton, whether you are Looking for an epic Halloween adventure party or parades in Hamilton there are so many fun things to do.
Hamilton has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween events & parties last year, find them below:
- Pumpkin Carving Fun-draising Party was hosted at Dundurn Castle.
- Pumpkin Carving Contest with Grain&Grit was hosted at Grain&Grit Beer Co..
- Pumpkin Carving Fun-draising Party at Dundurn Castle was hosted at Dundurn National Historic Site.
- Halloween TGIF at Melrose was hosted at Melrose United Church.
- Halloween Social was hosted at McMaster Outdoor Club.
- Halloween Spooktacular was hosted at Gore Park Hamilton Ontario.
- MPP Monique Taylor's Annual Pumpkin Party was hosted at T.b Mcquesten Park.
- Free Pumpkin Carving was hosted at The Pearl Hummingbird.
- Not so Spooky Halloween Event was hosted at PlayVille Hamilton.
- Spooky Saturday at the Market was hosted at Hamilton Farmers Market.
- Hamilton Halloween Potluck was hosted at Hamilton Century 21 Heritage Group Ltd..
- AutumnFest and Halloweird was hosted at Cheever St, Hamilton, ON L8L, Canada.
- B5E Presents: Halloween II was hosted at Tonic Lounge, 303, York Boulevard, Hamilton, Canada.
- Family Fall Festival was hosted at Central Presbyterian Church Hamilton.
- HALLOWEEN Costume Ball | Haunted Hamilton's 20 Year Anniversary! was hosted at Hamilton Convention Centre by Carmens.