Small Business Roundtable
Queensland Government has appointed Maree Adshead as the inaugural Small Business Champion and she invites you to join her on 6 December 2018 in Gympie.
Maree’s career began in the legal profession, as partner of a tier one national law firm. Ten years later, she co-founded a successful software start-up which received multiple awards for excellence in innovation. More recently, as founding CEO of the Open Data Institute Australian Network, both Maree and the institute have been recognised as leaders in bringing business, industry, academia and government together to use government data as a strategic resource. As the inaugural Small Business Champion, Maree plays an active role in advocating for the vibrant Queensland small business community to ensure they have the best chance to start, grow and employ.
This event will take the form of a roundtable to include the following topics:
• Challenges facing small business in the region.
• What does the role of Qld Small Business Champion involve and how can it be utilised?
• Top 5 issues and challenges Maree is hearing from the small business community across Queensland.
• Issues and challenges Maree is progressing with both state and federal Governments.
• Opportunities for Gympie Regional Council to be ‘small business friendly’ based on experiences in other states.
• Information about support/services/programs that might be of interest.
Date: Thursday 6 December 2018
Time: 8am to 10am
Venue: Fossicker's Room, Civic Centre, 32 Mellor Street, Gympie
Cost: FREE, catering provided
RSVP: ESSENTIAL by Tuesday 4 December 2018
Book: online at www.gympieroundtable.eventbrite.com.au
Also check out other Nonprofit Events in Gympie.
Liked this event? Spread the word :