Celebrate the festive season with Guelph Farmers’ Market!
The Merry Maker Night Market offers an opportunity for a seasonal celebration and a special last-minute shopping opportunity with:
* More than 80 vendors!
* Local produce
* Artisan pieces
* Specialty foods
* VQA wines and ciders including Howell Road Cider Co., GreenLane Estate Winery, Heartwood Farm & Cidery and Cox Creek Cellars Inc.
* Food trucks including SWAT foodtruck, BeaverTails Mobile KW - Huron Region Caribeean Cathering & Bakery, Jashan-E-Dawat and J and T's Dawgs.
* Live entertainment featuring: Scott Jackson BeatBox & Dr. Draw. Zach and Thomas, and Guelph Little Theatre's Victorian carolers.
New this year is "Merry Maker Market Square Shopping" where the festive spirit is felt beyond the market. Take in deals and holiday spirit with these Wilson and Carden Streets shops:
* Pod - save up to 20% off all purchases!
* The Casual Gourmet - meet Earth to Table Bread Bar Guelph's Jeff Crump and Bettina Schormann and author of "Earth To Table Everyday". Come in for a book signing, recipe tasting, and savings!
* Planet Bean Coffee - save 10% off gift cards up to $100!
* The Handmade Den gets crafty with button making!
* Consign Your Curves - TBD!
Finish off the night, and start off your holidays, with the Merry Marker Night Market After-Party feat Nemesis at Dstrct. Nemesis is a collaboration between Canadian Beatbox Champion Scott Jackson BeatBox and electric violin master Dr. Draw that will blow your stockings off! Check out their holiday mashup:
Merry Maker After-Party details and tix here: https://www.facebook.com/events/2218354491709713
More information to come. Stay tuned and stay merry!