I have visited the Spice of Live work with restaurant owner to explore the options to hold a return of the #WiredCurry event on Wednesday 23rd June 2021..
Clearly, this event will need to be confirmed by Boris in person.....
We are keen to ensure the priority for the safety of the delegates.....and to have the confidence in those attending the place is complaint still have an enjoyable evening networking
The following actions have been put in place to ensure delegates safely, comfort and enjoyment.
1. We book delegates to tables – where larger table will be used to spread out 8 people but where they might be staged around the tables rather than facing each other’s. If we could then go to the usual place in the restaurant – at the top section near the mirrors – we could look at trying to book to tables of 8.
Please note you must book a place via Eventbrite.
Our target is start with booking two tables - so the first 16 delegates to book will be allocated place.....and then a standby list. (we already have 10 people wish to confirm places)
2. We will ask people to arrive at staggered times - for each table so not arrive all at once or pay at the same time
Table A: arrive at 6.20 and go straight to the seats
Table B: arrive at 6.30 and go straight to the seats
Table c: arrive at 6.40 and go straight to the seats
3. Ask people not to move from the table – but to network on the single table. Again to stay on the set menu again…..unless they have a special dietary need.
4. on arrive folks would straight to the allocated table rather than gather at the front of the house….near the bar. I would sit at the front and drive them straight to their allocated tables
5. Order food and drinks from the table. The table will not have any Cutlery, plates or glass when delegates arrive.....but fresh equipment will be brought for each course.
6. Ask people to use the face masks where appropriate.
7. When having starters they are presented on separate plates rather than shared larger serving plates. There will be no sharing dishes or plates.
Free road side parting and also free parking in the Duchess Street Car Park
We have negotiated a set meal for £18.99 - which includes start, main course and side dishes. Drinks are paid for by individual delegates.
Delegates are welcome from Greater Lincolnshire, North Lincolnshire and North Bank of the Humber. The event is only for digital, creative and ICT business owners / freelancers - as the theme in business and technology collaboration. The event is not aimed at being a traditional B2B networking event
Also check out other Workshops in Grimsby.
Tickets for Grimsby & North Lincolnshire #WiredCurry..is back!!!! Covit19 compliant can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
Create an online presence of your events and make them easy to discover & share with the relevant audience.Create Events