In Person Training Event: Interviewing Basics – How To Tell Your Story, on Thursday, December 23 from 10:00AM – 12:00PM at Triad Goodwill’s Career Center at 1235 S. Eugene St. in Greensboro.
Learn how to articulate your skills, strengths, and work experiences; practice how to address difficult/uncomfortable questions, such as criminal histories. This will include:
• Focusing on preparing for the interview
• Learning how to respond to different types of interview questions
• Learning how to articulate skills, strengths, and work experience
• Learning and practicing how to address difficult or uncomfortable questions, such as gaps in work experience, criminal histories, illegal interviews questions, and more…
• Learning and being able to employ effective and successful follow-up strategies
• Keys to re-branding yourself
• Identifying the appropriate dress for an interview.
Use link to register: https://form.jotform.com/212626101491143