Create Event
Search results for:
No result found! Try with different keywords!
Advertisement

Acting 101- Reading & Perform

Jul 14, 2020 - Jul 14, 2020
Acting 101- Reading & Perform

Time Tue Jul 14 2020 at 10:00 am

Bass Clef School of Music & Fine Arts, 525 Central Avenue Suite M2, Great Falls, United States

Advertisement

Acting 101- Reading & Perform Acting 101- Reading & Perform
This class is the 1st steps of learning to read a script, monologues & figure out the setting, emotions & the way to memorize lines. This is good for all levels. We will do many things you haven't done before in the Basics to reading a script.

This class will prepare you for auditions with agencys or auditions for a film or pilot.

Teach you difference between Theatre & film acting.

There are so many great ways to learn how to read especially in a group setting & learning from others.

$125 signed talent
$150 not signed
$50 deposit (non-refundable)

Please Pay balance on VENMO by 7/6

*PLEASE READ*
DAME Agency retains the right to reschedule and/or change the events if not enough participants have signed up. We also have right to cancel event if not enough people have registered.
NO cash refunds will be given.
You will be charged a 25% cancellation fee and the remaining 75% will be credited to a future event and must be redeemed within 2 months of funds credited, only if cancelled more than 24 hours before the start of the event or workshop(email cancellation). If participant cancels within 24 hours of the beginning of the workshop or does not show for event registered for, then there will be no credit to a future workshop and No Exceptions.
If we cancel an event you will be credited fully for next event of your choice up to 3 months.



Also check out other Arts Events in Great Falls, Theatre Events in Great Falls, Workshops in Great Falls.

Search by related topics in Great Falls
Hosted by
About The Host: This is DAMEs 2nd location to the main office in Billings. You may call our office administrator/Scout for more info or watch for our up coming workshops.
Website Link: www.dametalentagencymt.com
Nearby Hotels Bass Clef School of Music & Fine Arts, 525 Central Avenue Suite M2, Great Falls, United States
Report a problem ?

Event Information

Date & Time

Location

Bass Clef School of Music & Fine Arts, 525 Central Avenue Suite M2, Great Falls, United States

Advertisement
Advertisement

Planning for an event?

List your events for free and make sure your audience never miss an event from you!

Create Events