Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Grand Prairie
Grand Prairie is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with night-time parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Grand Prairie has some fantastic venues which are hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Tony Shotwell Life Center
- Chicken N Pickle- Grand Prairie
- Sweet Lizzie's Bakery
- Charge Fitness & Performance
- IKEA Grand Prairie
- Mary's Outpost
- Epic Waters Indoor Waterpark
- Traders Village
- The Daiquiri Den
- Chicken N Pickle - Grand Prairie
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Halloween In Grand Prairie?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Grand Prairie is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties, and things to do in Grand Prairie during Halloween.
Grand Prairie has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Spooky Singalong was hosted at Tony Shotwell Life Center.
- RCDRL Texas Halloween Nationals was hosted at Traders Village.
- Halloween cookie class was hosted at Sweet Lizzie's Bakery.
- Halloween Costume Party was hosted at Charge Fitness & Performance.
- Halloween Costume Party was hosted at The Daiquiri Den.
- *FREE* IKEA Family Annual Trunk or Treat was hosted at IKEA Grand Prairie.
- Epic “Haunted” Campout - SOLD OUT was hosted at EpicCentral.
- Chicken N Pickle Halloween Market was hosted at Chicken N Pickle- Grand Prairie.
- Acrylic Paint Pouring Workshop was hosted at Chicken N Pickle - Grand Prairie.
- Pilots & Pinups Halloween Bash was hosted at Mary's Outpost.
- Pumpkin Plunge was hosted at Epic Waters Indoor Waterpark.