Weekend Course: Introduction to Counselling & Listening Skills
Why study this course?
This highly acclaimed weekend intensive course is for anyone to:
• Learn how to truly listen to others
• Use counselling skills at work or in your private life
• Discover more about yourself & how you relate to others
• Find out more about counselling & to potentially train as a professional counsellor
Designed for those who want to venture into the world of counselling, working intensively in small, focused training sessions. This weekend course offers a chance to explore and develop how you relate, boosting your ability to truly listen to others.
The training will be invaluable for anyone with a listening or counselling function in their work and also for anyone interested in finding out more about counselling generally or as a career.
You will develop basic yet practical communication and counselling
skills to enhance your personal and professional life.
When & where is the training held?
The Isbourne Centre, Wolseley Terrace, Cheltenham GL50 1TH
10 am – 4 pm 16th & 17th November
The GCS Staff
All GCS tutors are qualified and highly experienced counsellors and trainers, drawing on over 35 years’ experience of therapeutic work and training delivery.
What are the entry requirements?
No formal qualifications are required & the course involves experiential learning (using your experiences) and self-awareness exercises.
Reduced fee for multiple bookings
You may also like the following events from Gloucestershire Counselling Service:
- Next Saturday, 23rd November, 10:00 am, Attachment Theory with Robin Balbernie in Gloucester
- This month, 30th November, 10:00 am, Working with Antagonistic, Anxious Adolescents in Gloucester
- Happening on, 18th January, 10:00 am, How do we recognise the unconscious? Exploring Lacan in Gloucester