Following the incredible success of last fall’s Willett To Be Cured, which raised around $340,000 for the American Cancer Society, The Bourbon Crusaders are excited to partner with Four Roses Distillery and Fred Minnick for this year’s annual event: Barrel Through Hunger.
Barrel Through Hunger will be held on Saturday, November 9, 2019 from 6:00 p – 10:00 p at Mint on Mellwood (1631 Mellwood Ave., Louisville, KY 40206) and will benefit Food Banks of Louisville (Dare to Care) and Lexington (God’s Pantry).
Bourbon tasting featuring:
- all 10 unique Four Roses bourbon recipes from barrels selected by Master Distiller, Brent Elliott
- dinner by Josh Moore, Executive Chef of Volare Italian Ristorante and recent Food Network Chopped Champion
- auction led by Fred Minnick with rare bourbons, unique items, and not-available to the public bourbon experiences
We will have at least 6 different barrel picks in the auction, including a Four Roses barrel pick that will feature some of the oldest barrels ever offered in the program and several barrels from highly allocated bourbons.
Every ticket purchased for the event will also be redeemable for one limited-edition bottle selected exclusively for Barrel Through Hunger.
The Bourbon Crusaders and Brent Elliott selected two short barrels from a grouping of all ten recipes that had never been included in any private pick before. Guests will receive either an 11-year OESV (PS 26-6A) or a 10 year OESK (MW 31-2K).
- VIP: 1 bottle of 11 year OESV and 1 bottle of 10 year OESK specially selected for the event, VIP tasting hour with Four Roses Master Distiller Brent Elliott from 5pm - 6pm, VIP exclusive swag, tasting glas
- Standard: 1 bottle of either the 11 year OESV or 10 year OESK plus a tasting glass. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee which recipe you will receive, but both are awesome and we're sure you wont be disappointed. We promise.
|Ticket Information ||Ticket Price |
| VIP || USD 1,063|
| Standard || USD 532|
| Support the Cause || Free |