What To Do In Geelong This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Geelong, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Geelong.
- Presentation Night (Save the Date) is hosted at "2-6 Thompson Rd, North Geelong VIC 3215, Australia".
- April Wine Club is hosted at "Sailors' Rest".
- 1850s Geelong Outdoor Performance is hosted at "Johnstone Park".
- Plant addicts anonymous store grand opening is hosted at "111 Pakington St, Geelong West VIC 3218, Australia".
- Comedy at Cafe Palat is hosted at "Café PALAT".
- Porch Pickers @ Riverside Farmers Market is hosted at "Pakington St West Geelong".
- Saturday 10m Squad Session at Fisherman's Beach, Torquay is hosted at "Fishernans Beach Boat Ramp".
- Round 2 Geelong offshore superboat championship is hosted at "Geelong, Victoria".
- Saturday Afternoon Chess is hosted at "Geelong West Neighbourhood House".
- 3D Performing@The Green Room is hosted at "The Green Room Wine and Whiskey Bar".