Our digital fundamentals training session will give you practical tools to better understand digital marketing for small businesses, right through to marketing managers wanting to broaden their knowledge base.
Who are our training sessions for?
• Marketing/Brand/PR Managers and Coordinators
• Digital Marketing Managers and Coordinators
• Small – medium sized business owners
• Start-up founder
• Marketing students/graduates
What is covered:
• The latest digital and social media trends
• Common digital terminology
• How to set SMART objectives for digital media
• The SEO basics
• The Google Ads basics
• PPC Advertising – Facebook vs Google
• Introduction to the Models of Marketing
• Content Marketing basics and strategy
• Developing a Digital Marketing Strategy
Perks of the session:
• Lunch, Morning and Afternoon Tea provided
• Excusive opportunity to ask questions and have discussions with one of our business directors, Matt Cowdell or Peter Clark.
• Sessions held in the fabulous office spaces within the historic Federal Mills Park in Geelong.
What you’ll need:
• Your laptop
• All the passwords to your social and digital media accounts - in particular, Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads and your website platform.
Spaces limited, book online today - https://arthurst.com.au/product/digital-marketing-fundamentals/
Please contact us if you have any questions - bWF0dCB8IGFydGh1cnN0ICEgY29tICEgYXU=
or 0448 831 922