Create Your Social Media Plan for 2019 - 2 Hour Workshop
Develop a 12 month social media plan for your brand or business, learn best practice for facebook, instagram, linkedin and all other platforms in the social media umbrella.
What to expect:
- Understand which social platform is right for you
- How to develop content that people want to engage with
- Free Agency Planning Templates
- Best practice on how often, when and why post
- Lean strategies to engage your audience, it's not all about posting
- How to use video and live in your social plan
- How a paid social media strategy can assist
Tickets $25 with morning tea provided
Trainer - Matt Cowdell:
Kicking off his professional career with News Corporation, Matt performed a range of media and marketing roles, specifically with the Herald Sun, The Weekly Times, and Fox Sports where he was responsible for developing digital content strategies. After a 10 year stint at News Corp, Matt joined Open Universities Australia as head of Partnerships and Lead Generation, working with internal and external stakeholders to find future students via a range of digital marketing endeavours. It was in this role that Matt developed his skills and passion for lead generation which led him to establish the boutique marketing agency, Arthur St. Arthur St is an open, transparent, results driven digital marketing agency that works with an impressive range of Australian businesses and brands. Arthur St specialises in developing strategy, implementing lead generation campaigns, finding insights from data and training marketing teams.
We hope to see you there.
You may also like the following events from Arthur St Digital:
Liked this event? Spread the word :