High-Performance Boards Workshop | Johannesburg
Boards can drive company value by doing its job well. Find out how to increase your board’s contribution by attending this one-day practical workshop.
Network with like-minded shareholder-managers and board directors, get practical & actionable advice in one day and find out how to use your board to grow your business.
About the workshop:
We cover the principles encapsulated within Traversing the Avalanche and focus on essential understanding for creating sustainability in your business.
- Why you should have a board or make yours a high-performance one
- The foundations of a value-adding board
- Who should be a director and how to select them
- Key rhythms of a high-performance board
- How you can make small practical changes to your board process and get a significant result
- Dynamic, practical insight and learning, coupled with group interaction, this is a workshop your business requires for growth and continued success.
Who should attend?
This workshop is designed for privately held and family business executive and non-executive directors and entrepreneurs on board who want practical knowledge on requirements for maximising the board’s contribution.
You may also like the following events from Sirdar Group: