Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Gatineau
Gatineau is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Gatineau has some fantastic venues which are hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Le pub du bon vivant
- Le LAB
- Salle de Quilles Anik
- 1344 Saint-Louis, Gatineau, Québec
- 199 Mnt Dalton
- Ferme Dalton
- Boutique FDB
- Le Troquet
- Centre d'exposition L'Imagier
- Cinéma 9 Gatineau
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Halloween In Gatineau?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Gatineau is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties, and things to do in Gatineau during Halloween.
Gatineau Has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Halloween Events last year find them below:
- Atelier de décoration de biscuits d'Halloween was hosted at Centre d'exposition L'Imagier.
- Fête de l'Halloween was hosted at 199 Mnt Dalton.
- Fête de l'Halloween au parc de la Ferme-Dalton was hosted at Ferme Dalton.
- Fête de l'Halloween was hosted at Salle de Quilles Anik.
- Party d'Halloween was hosted at Le pub du bon vivant.
- L'Halloween au LAB was hosted at Le LAB.
- Brain Freeze | Cinéma 9 was hosted at Cinéma 9 Gatineau.
- Plantation d'arbres sur les terrains vacants was hosted at 1344 Saint-Louis, Gatineau, Québec.
- Halloween EDH was hosted at Boutique FDB.
- Poule-quoi-pas + Poultrygeist was hosted at Le Troquet.