Gandhinagar Trail Run 2018
2nd Edition of Gandhinagar Trail Run is Back. Book your dates. Come explore the Trails. A date with Nature. Go Wild, Challenge yourself. (10 Kms and 5 Kms Trail Run for Men & Women) Age Limit 18 + Years.
Only 350 Tickets available on First cum First Basis. Hurry Register Fast. Registration closes soon.
- Only registered participants having proper BIB acceptable to the Organiser shall be allowed to participate in the event.
- Running barefoot is not allowed for the safety of the participants. In case any participant is found to do so, they shall be stopped and brought back to Assembly point.
- The race shall start tentatively at 6 AM sharp and all participants are requested to be present at the start point not later than 05:20 AM.
- Since it is a Trail, participants are requested to ensure they run safely especially in the forest section where in some sections there will be thorny bushes.
- To ensure participants don't get lost and run on the actual route following marking needs to be looked out when you run X This sign will be put on the path wherever there are two or more path, this sign will mean you are not to take this path
→ This sign shall be put on the path which you are supposed to take and wherever there are more than two path
Please also look out for Red Ribbons which placed at around every 100Mtrs in the forest section and follow the flags while running on the river bed. We shall be also having few of our volunteers at some of these sections to guide you on the right path.
- Participants are requested to take due care while climbing or coming down the section which leads to the Forest Area. This path is narrow and fast runners may encounter rest of the runners climbing this section.
- Do hydrate yourself through-out the route as we shall have Aid Stations at around every 5 KM. Ensure you do not litter the area, try to use the dustbins placed close to the Aid Station.
- We shall be having a support team for any medical emergency and also physio support, approach them in case of any emergency.
- Do not forget to pose yourself to our photographer friends as they will be stationed in areas where they can take your best shot!
- The timing of Top 3 participants shall be recorded manually by the support team for which the Participants need to ensure they get their BIB stamped at halfway mark and Forest Trail by the support team. In case a participant fails to get the BIB stamped, they will not be considered for Podium finishers and receiving Finisher's Medal.
- In case of any dispute, Race Director decision shall be considered as final and binding
Liked this event? Spread the word :