Do you want to get notified when this event happens again?
Join us for a super-fun art holiday away from hustle and bustle of the city to a farm and a horse riding club.
Collaboration of arts,crafts and Horses.
Sounds thrilling and never heard before right and here we are to bring you this exact experience.
Amidst open endless nature,horses and beautiful weather.
Date & Time :
Date : December 25 | Ahmedabad
Reporting time : 10:30AM
Returning time : 5.30PM
- Learn charcoal drawing in a very innovative way, sitting comfortably , enjoying , getting inspired by nature's gifts at the saddle and stable club.
- This one-day art retreat will include demonstrations of elements of charcoal work (as a drawing and painting medium) with lots of personal instruction. Develop your ability to look at the scene in front of you, and focus your vision to compose an artwork that speaks of the essence of the scene.
- The workshop will be conducted in a friendly, inspirational and positive environment. And all the art materials will be provided at the venue.
- Suitable for Absolute beginners and amateur artists and art students.
- The learning would be accompanied with good food (meal & high tea), horse riding and many other interesting stuff.
- This expedition gives you chance to spend some great time learning,riding,eating at one spot !
- Transportation would be taken care of.
What you need to bring - Bring a exam board or hard board.
Registration fees :
- Art Retreat ( workshop materials, transportation, meal & high tea ) - INR 1300
- Art Retreat + Horse Riding - INR 1500
Reporting Venue :
pH Designs Studio
2nd Floor, Pratharna flats, Nr Vrajbhumi Complex, Induben Khakhravala ni gali, Girish Cold Drinks, C.G. Road, Ahmedabad - 380009
Saddle a d stable club
Ahead of red brick school
Rancharda - Kalol Road, Nasmed Patiya, Thaltej, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382721
For booking, Call us on +91 8306363530 / 9428110033
You may also like the following events from pH Designs: