Here is a list of most basic information that we recommend you to have on your event page description:
- What is the event all about and who should attend it?
- Unique highlights of your event such as a celebrity appearance, goodies, free food & drinks or any other information that you feel might attract more audience.
- To increase the credibility of your event, include a short introduction about the attending artists/speakers/performers.
- Agenda, itinerary or timeline breakdown of your event.
- Particular points that attendee should take note of, such as age restrictions, entry time limitations, required documents, wheelchair accessibility, etc.
- Terms & conditions / cancellation or refund policies if any.
- Traveling guide for attendee such as how to reach the venue, parking facilities, etc.