What To Do In Galway This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Galway, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Galway.
- Co. Galway Canal Walk in Galway City is hosted at "National University of Ireland".
- Co Galway Latin Quarter Tour in Galway is hosted at "St. Nicholas’ Collegiate Church".
- Co Galway City River Walk. is hosted at "Galway City Museum".
- The Dirty Circus Is Back (Early Show) is hosted at "Róisín Dubh".
- Connemara Healing with Gentle Yoga Healing and Sound Day Retreat is hosted at "Yoga with Norah Galway & Connemara Classes Retreats & Workshops".