Art Resin XL Workshop
Learn how to add some shine to your art with ArtResin! Resin is becoming very popular in the art world and is used for a variety of purposes. In this class, we are going to design a large 8"x10" wood panel, then add a layer of ArtResin to each one. This will not only add shine and vibrancy to your pieces but will also protect them from damage. Come learn all about the versatility of ArtResin and try it for yourself!
Due to the 24 hour dry time you will need to pick up your projects the next day.
$55 class fee. All supplies included.
• 8"x10" Wood Panel
• POSCA Paint Pens
• Sponge Brushes
• Collage Papers & Gel Medium
• Cups & Mixing Containers
Three Ways to Register:
• Online: www.allardsart.com/classes/Laura_ArtResin.html
• Call us at (559) 225-1500
• Talk to a cashier in-store
For more classes, visit: www.allardsart.com/classes
Allard's Art Class Policy:
• First come, first served!
• You must register & prepay for the class in advance, as seating is limited.
• You may sign up online, in store, or by calling (559) 225-1500.
• Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of your class for setting up and signing in.
• Pricing, dates, and times subject to change.
• Cancellations may be refunded up to 72 hours prior to the start of the class.
You may also like the following events from Allards Art: