Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Fremantle
Fremantle is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with night-time parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Fremantle has some fantastic venues which are hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- 17 Collie St, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
- 2/17 Collie St
- The Aardvark
- Duke of George
- Federal Hotel
- Treeby Community and Sports Centre
- Port Beach Brewery
- Booyeembara Park
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Halloween In Fremantle?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Fremantle is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties, and things to do in Fremantle during Halloween.
Fremantle has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Bingo Loco Fremantle Halloween Special - Friday 28th October (SOLD OUT) was hosted at Freo.Social.
- Glam Funk's Halloween Spooktacular was hosted at Duke of George.
- Milkshake Saturday: Halloween Edition was hosted at Federal Hotel.
- Halloween Costume Party Night was hosted at Treeby Community and Sports Centre.
- THIS SATURDAY! - FREAKS ON THE BEACH "HALLOWEEN" | Port Beach Brewery, Nth Fremantle WA was hosted at Port Beach Brewery.
- Sole Survivor Halloween Horror Experience Perth was hosted at Cannington.
- Chic Pumpkins Painting Workshop @ Lilac Lotus Collective - Fremantle was hosted at 17 Collie St, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia.
- Wreath Workshop was hosted at 2/17 Collie St.
- Nature Playgroup - Happy Halloween ? was hosted at Booyeembara Park.
- HALLOWEIRD was hosted at The Aardvark.