Choosing to Evolve - The [Re] Awakening
Choosing to Evolve - The [Re] Awakening with Charles Gaby
March 10 from 2:00 - 4:00 p.m.
$35 in advance; $45 at the door
“Life is a dream we learn to have from a script we did not write.” - Silvan Tomkins
The [Re] Awakening is an interactive workshop providing some of the insights and practices found in Choosing to Evolve – A User’s Guide to Waking Up by Charles Gaby. In this two-hour overview we will explore:
- The basic engine of consciousness and how it works
- The imagery system and the limitations to our perceptions
- The habituation/automation of imagery and emotion
- A new understanding of freedom and choice
- Images of self, others, and the myths that have defined us
- Practices of mindfulness and particular meditations that can transform our stuck patterns and reawaken our ecstatic experience of life.
This workshop is for you if you:
- Are ready to change long-held patterns that limit and disrupt your dreams
- Want to discover the keys to better relationships
- Are hungry for a deeper – more vibrant experience of life
Charles Gaby has over 20 years of experience as a psychotherapist and guide. He has served as the past president for the Tomkins Institute and is the current Training Director for the Institute for Restorative Communities. Charles and his wife, Jennifer Lawson, are co-owners of Sync Yoga and Wellbeing in Dallas, and he is the creator of My Leap Year, a 44-week program which accompanies his book, Choosing to Evolve.
This two hour workshop is an introduction to an 11 week series, My Leap Year - Session 1 facilitated by Laura & Ron Gerstle. Please join us to discover the path to your [Re] Awakening and learn more about the upcoming series beginning April 1 - June 10 from 6-7:30 p.m.
You may also like the following events from Urban Yoga:
Also check out other Workshops in Fort Worth
, Health & Wellness Events in Fort Worth
Liked this event? Spread the word :