Advanced MC Safety Course
If you want to ride with us, we will leave the "clubhouse" at 630am.
Actually class starts @ 8am, so please be on time (which means 15 minutes early. After class, we will go eat together and discuss F6-SxSW.
Class will consist of:
1. Street strategies to increase the motorcyclist’s awareness of hazards they will encounter.
2. Tips on how to increase the motorcyclist’s presence on the road to other drivers.
3. Decreasing the motorcyclist’s stopping distance by introduction of proper braking techniques.
4. Introducing four fundamental skills of how to more effectively control the motorcycle.
Attendees must have:
1. A Class M license,
2. A motorcycle no less than 125cc and have a clutch,
3. Current insurance on the motorcycle utilized,
4. A DOT-certified helmet,
5. Gloves that cover the fingers,
6. Long sturdy pants,
7. Over the ankle boots with rubber soles and,
8. Eye protection
There will be a small charge for lunch from a sandwich shop so we can eat on site.
You may also like the following events from the same organizer:
Also check out other Workshops in Fort Worth
Liked this event? Spread the word :