Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Fort Myers
Fort Myers is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with night-time parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Fort Myers has some fantastic venues which are hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- BELL TOWER SHOPS
- Calusa Nature Center & Planetarium
- Kava Nirvana
- Alliance for the Arts
- Caloosahatchee Creeks Preserve East
- Sellstate Achievers Realty
- Millennial Brewing Co.
- Edison and Ford Winter Estates
- Starlink Realty Corporate HQ
- Starlink Realty, Inc.
- The Sidney & Berne Davis Art Center
- Sea-Craft Waterfront Tiki
- Stoneybrook at Gateway Clubhouse
- The Tree House
- Bass Pro Shops (Fort Myers, FL)
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Halloween In Fort Myers?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Fort Myers is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties, and things to do in Fort Myers during Halloween.
Fort Myers has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Halloween Interactive Movie Night was hosted at Alliance for the Arts.
- Halloween Kids Party was hosted at Hickson Funeral Home.
- Golden Ticket Giveaway: Yappy Hour Dog Halloween Costume Contest was hosted at BELL TOWER SHOPS.
- Halloween Game Night & Costume Contest! was hosted at Starlink Realty Corporate HQ.
- Halloween Game Night & Costume Party! was hosted at Starlink Realty, Inc..
- Halloween Party at SBDAC! was hosted at The Sidney & Berne Davis Art Center.
- HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY was hosted at Kava Nirvana Kava Bar.
- Haunted Halloween - Symphonic Family Concert was hosted at Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Hall.
- Halloween Bash was hosted at Shell Factory.
- Halloween Bash/Costume Contest was hosted at Sea-Craft Waterfront Tiki.
- JEEP-O-WEEN 2022 was hosted at Millennial Brewing Co..
- Trick or Treat was hosted at Fleamasters Flea Market.
- Halloween Trick or Treat was hosted at Bass Pro Shops (Fort Myers, FL).
- School Break Camp (Grades 1-6) : Spooky Science was hosted at Edison and Ford Winter Estates.
- Spooky Fall Mini was hosted at Caloosahatchee Creeks Preserve East.