Best Places To Celebrate Labor Day Weekend In Fort Lauderdale
Spending Labor Day weekend in Fort Lauderdale and looking for things to do? You are in luck because Labor Day weekend (September 3-5, 2022) is a great time to visit Fort Lauderdale. There are tons of fun things to do in Fort Lauderdale on Labor Day and even more during Labor Day weekend.
Fort Lauderdale has some fantastic venues which are hosted Labor Day events last year, find them below:
- Truth Lounge and Club
- Hampton Inn
- The Venue Fort Lauderdale
- Munchie's Pizza Club
- The Wharf Fort Lauderdale
- Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale/Downtown Las Olas Area
- Tommy Bahama Marlin Bar & Store
- Las Olas
- Blue Martini - Fort Lauderdale
- OAK CRAFT BAR
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
- Snyder Park
- 1000 W State Rd 84
- Rhythm & Vine
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Labor Day Weekend In Fort Lauderdale?
Labor Day traditionally denotes the end of the summer season and, since 1882, represents an annual worker's holiday on the first Monday of September. And Fort Lauderdale knows how to celebrate this three-day event in fine fashion!
Fort Lauderdale Has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Labor Day Weekend Events last year find them below:
- Labor Day Weekend: All White Boat Party by Afropolitan (Miami) was hosted at Miami.
- $2 Mondays Labor Day at Truth Lounge was hosted at Truth Bar & Lounge.
- ONLYFANS Labor Day Yacht Party was hosted at 510 SE 5th Ave.
- Labor Day Weekend At Rhythm + Vine! was hosted at Rhythm & Vine.
- Labor Day Yacht Party was hosted at The Musette Yacht.
- Labor Day Pop-Up Market was hosted at Hampton Inn.
- Euphoria Club presents X-Noize / Major7 @ Fort Lauderdale PsyTrance / House was hosted at 200 SW 2nd St.
- Borgore // Labor Day Weekend 9.3 // The Venue was hosted at The Venue Fort Lauderdale.
- Rubber Duckie // Pablo Ceballos // Labor Day Weekend was hosted at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort.
- Euphoria Club presents X-Noize / Major7 @ Downtown Fort Lauderdale was hosted at Munchie’s Pizza Club.
- Spanglish Saturdays @ La Linea Band Live Sat Sept 4th Blue Martini Galleria was hosted at Blue Martini - Fort Lauderdale.
- The Wharf Fort Lauderdale was hosted at The Wharf Fort Lauderdale.
- SNOWFALL aLL wHitE PaRty at Oak was hosted at OAK CRAFT BAR.
- Pop-Up Shop - Labor Day Celebration was hosted at Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale/Downtown Las Olas Area.
- Throwback Thursdays Freestyle Concert Series! was hosted at Piazza Italia.