Where is The Best Places to Celebrate Halloween in Fort Lauderdale ?
Halloween is one of the most fun holidays to celebrate in Fort Lauderdale, whether you are Looking for an epic Halloween adventure party or parades in Fort Lauderdale there are so many fun things to do.
Fort Lauderdale has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween events & parties last year, find them below:
- Underwater Pumpkin Carving was hosted at Aquatic Ventures.
- Pumpkin Carving Party at Vinos on Galt was hosted at Vinos On Galt Mile.
- Halloween At LauderAle was hosted at LauderAle.
- Next Door Presents: Pumpkin Party was hosted at Next Door at C&I.
- Craving the Carve was hosted at TRP Taste.
- Underwater Pumpkin Carving Contest was hosted at Sea Experience.
- The Witching Hour Showcase Presents: Halloween At Poorhouse was hosted at PoorHouse.
- Spooky Halloween Dance Party was hosted at Bass Park.
- Halloween Mini Sessions was hosted at Colee Hammock, Fort Lauderdale.
- Brightline Presents Trick-or-Train Halloween Spooktacular was hosted at Brightline Fort Lauderdale Station.
- Fall Fest was hosted at Mills Pond Park.
- IMAA Halloween Horror Night was hosted at International Martial Arts Academy.
- Not-So-Spooky Science Tricks & Treats was hosted at Museum of Discovery and Science.
- Croissant Park Halloween Party was hosted at 245 W Park Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315-2119, United States.
- Dead Or Alive We Party 2 / Proper House Halloween Party was hosted at McSorley's Beach Pub.