Lycian WAY Guided WALK
“A Sunday Times Top 10 Worlds Most Beautiful Walk”
***Lycian Way - Walk unspoilt coastal and mountain paths with breathtaking views down to the Turquoise Coast***
Easter week hike.
Trekking lovers lets meet up
Nurcan will take you on a trekking tour one of Turkey’s most beautiful trekking routes.
Explore the ruins and where blue and green.
Cost: £690 sharing room mostly double room. Single Supplement per night £13
Early birds discount : %10 early birds offer ends on 15th November 2017
• All bookings for your pensiyon accommodation based on two people sharing, if you are joining alone please check with me about sharing. After trekking we will be staying bungalow house. Breakfast and Dinners are included.
• 9 Nights’ accommodation with half board* Only 7 lunches
• Transfers between Dalaman airport to our guest house.
• Baggage transfers between hotels (1 bag per person @20kg
• Picnic lunches or village lunches ( 5 days during the trekking) 1 day at boat, 1 day in jeep safari lunch Total 7 lunches 9 breakfast, 8 dinners...
• Professional Turkish Guide
• All day Jeep Safari Tour + lunch included
• All day Boat Tour + lunch included
• Letoon, Patara and Xanthos entrance fee
What’s not included:
• Travel Insurance
• Transfer back to Dalaman airport is not included
Only 1 direct flight is available from London: Easy Jet Pick up time: 21:30 from Dalaman
Trekking along the Mediterranean coast of Turkey - one of the famous “Lycian trail." High in the mountains, literally go along the coast of ancient Lycia, most of the sites in the bays near the beach. It is approximately 540 km long. The route was researched by Kate Clow, a British woman living in Turkey 1999.
Also check out other Trips & Adventurous Activities in Dalaman, Meetups in Dalaman.
Liked this event? Spread the word :