Would you be able to defend yourself and your loved ones if someone were to physically attack you? It’s a question most of us don’t want to consider, but violence is, unfortunately, a fact of life. Thankfully, regardless of strength, size, or previous training, anyone can learn several effective self-defense techniques.
One of every five women will be attacked or raped in their lifetime. You don't need to be a victim. Take a step in your own survival by attending a Women’s Self-Defense Workshop. Women who resist or fight back have a greater chance of deterring a physical or sexual assault. Statistics indicate that there is a 50% chance that the attacker will flee if you choose not to be a victim & FIGHT BACK!
Regardless of strength, size, or previous training anyone can learn effective self-defense techniques. In this workshop, you experience empowerment & techniques that are effective & easy to remember.
Join us for a 3-Hour Self-Defense & Personal Safety Training!
- Learn physical, verbal, and psychological self-defense techniques for dealing with the most common stand-up and ground self-defense situations.
- Identify threat zones, read body language
- Be introduced to the physical and mental "Principles of Readiness"
- Learn to convert fear into confidence.
Proper use and of Kimber Pepper Blaster (pepper spray)
$99 per person - class only OR
$129 per person class plus a Kimber Pepper Blaster to take with you
Class is limited to 5 participants.
Ages 12+ (minors must have parent waiver)
Wear comfortable clothing and tennis shoes you can move in.
Register Here: http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=jssp6ncab&oeidk=a07ehjf3ale93b3fc2a
- Founder of Cardio Self-Defense Group Fitness and
- Blackbelt in Wing Chun Do
- DJKD, IBJJF Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Instructor
- Certified USA Boxing Coach
- Certified Israeli Krav Maga
- Special Forces Combatives Instructor
- CrossFit Certified
Ken is a martial arts champion competitor and former competitor and champion in the Scottish Highland Athletic Games. Ken is also a member of The DeMile Self-Defense team founded by The World Renowned Sijo James DeMile—Wing Chun Do Founder, best selling author, Military boxing champion, former US Special Forces (Green Berets) Instructor and an original student of the late Bruce Lee.