Upcoming Weekend Events In Fayetteville
- Pop Up Wedding Day is happening at Cape Fear Botanical Garden.
- Waddle It Be August Ultrasound Packages is happening at Barefoot Babies.
- Sage The City is happening at Cumberland County Courthouse.
- Book Bag Drive Thru is happening at King's Court Ministries, Inc..
- Adoption On This Weeks Episode of PAW Patrol is happening at PetSmart.
- Mentee Mingle is happening at Bandroom (G5) - Music Department - Methodist University.
- Renegade Workout is happening at Rowan Street Park.
- Score a Free Backpack for Your Child is happening at 6900 Cliffdale Rd.
- Servicio De Celebracin is happening at Iglesia Northwood.
- Epicenter Church In Person Services - August 9th is happening at Epicenter Church.
What To Do In Fayetteville This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Fayetteville, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Fayetteville.
- 2020 Vendor Registration: Back to School Tween/Teen Community Resource Expo is hosted at "Cliffdale Recreation Center".
- Open Group Classes is hosted at "Airborne K9".
- CarolRell's Battered Center Sweets Donation Drive is hosted at "Person Street".
- Back to School Back-Pack and School Supplies Drive is hosted at "458 Whitfield St, Fayetteville, NC 28306-1614, United States".
- Blood Drive is hosted at "Manna Church".
- TAPROOM EVENT • Live music by Chase Mitchell • Oink & Moo is hosted at "Bright Light Brewing Company".
- Sweets and Beats QOE Fund Raiser is hosted at "NZone Social Bar and Entertainment".
- Sage The City is hosted at "Cumberland County Courthouse".
- Score a Free Backpack for Your Child is hosted at "6900 Cliffdale Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28314-2848, United States".
- Sip & Paint is hosted at "Creative Space Station Inc".