The Historic Village at Allaire, 4263 Atlantic Ave, Farmingdale, United States
Flea Market- August
BEST FLEA MARKET ON THE JERSEY SHORE! VENDOR REGISTRATION ONLY!
Hunt for bargains among vintage treasures, thrifted items, books, art work, handmade items, knick-knacks and more! Please read full description in light of COVID-19 Rules.
Vendor spaces are available for $45 pre-registration, and $55 the week of the event. Vendor Spaces are 20'x20'.
Assisting Vehicles are $5 per car. Box Trucks, Long Trucks and Trailers must purchase2 spaces.
The event runs from 8am - 2pm.
Admission sold at the door.$5 per person (donation to the Historic Village at Allaire). Includes free admission to the Historic Village at Allaire. Pilsen Gourmet Food Truck, General Store, and Bakery will be open as well.
*Due to COVID-19 Dates are Subjected to Change*
RULES FOR THE EVENT IN LIGHT OF COVID-19:
• Patrons and Vendors MUST wear a mask.
• Please use hand sanitizer after every transaction or handling of items.
• Please practice social distancing and maintain 6’ from you and other individuals at all times.
• NO SELF SERVICE! Please allow Vendors to assist you with your purchase.
• Please be efficient with your shopping and "Greet & Go." We are not encouraging gathering.
• Please keep your shopping party small.
• AVI and it’s staff can NOT facilitate the transport of people or customer's purchases. Vendors and patrons to coordinate pick up of items purchased.
• There will be a “ONE-WAY” ONLY patron traffic flow at the FLEA MARKET FIELD.
*** Due to capacity limits customers may be asked to wait to maintain social distancing. ***
No exceptions. No refunds. No transfer of flea market payments to other flea market dates. There is no vendor space transfer allowed to other vendors.( non- transferable).
The flea markets at Allaire are fundraisers for The Historic Village at Allaire which is a 501(c)3 non profit organization that maintains the historic buildings and educational programming for over 9000 students annually.
Vendor Spaces are 20'x20'.
About The Host: The Historic Village at Allaire is a non-profit, living history museum, located in Farmingdale, New Jersey. Through the dedication of our visitors, volunteers, and staff, our goal is keeping history alive through events, fundraisers, reenactments, etc.
Website Link: http://www.allairevillage.org/
Are you the host?
Nearby HotelsThe Historic Village at Allaire, 4263 Atlantic Ave, Farmingdale, United States