Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Fairfax
Fairfax is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with night-time parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Fairfax has some fantastic venues which are hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Fran's Cake & Candy Supplies
- Life Time Fairfax
- Virtual Venue - Your Device, Fairfax, VA
- The Auld Shebeen
- Ornery Beer Company
- Trek Bicycle Fairfax
- Patriots Pub & Grill
- Bethlehem Lutheran Church
- B&F Ceramics Design Showroom
- Angelika Film Center
- 11230 Waples Mill Rd
- Focus Family Martial Arts Academy
- JC Dewberry Hall
- Astar Explorer
- PJ SKIDOOS
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Halloween In Fairfax?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Fairfax is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties, and things to do in Fairfax during Halloween.
Fairfax has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Kid's Halloween Party was hosted at 11750 Fair Oaks Mall.
- FxPS Octoberfest was hosted at Capital Ale House Fairfax.
- Halloween Night at UFC Gym was hosted at UFC GYM Fairfax (Fairfax).
- Trek Fairfax Halloween Ride was hosted at Trek Bicycle Fairfax.
- Halloween Sugar Cookie Decorating Class was hosted at Fran's Cake & Candy Supplies.
- Mutt-ster Halloween Haunted Hospital Party was hosted at Wolf Trap Animal Rescue.
- Virtual: Paint Nite: Spooky Nite was hosted at Virtual Venue - Your Device, Fairfax, VA.
- Kid's Halloween Party was hosted at Astar Explorer.
- Halloween Party!! was hosted at Ornery Beer Company.
- Halloween Happy Hour & Costume Party!!! was hosted at PJ SKIDOOS.
- Halloween-Themed Zumba Fitness Party! *DATE CHANGE* was hosted at Life Time Fairfax.
- Post Run Halloween Happy Hour was hosted at The Auld Shebeen.
- Scary-oke Halloween Party @ Patriots Pub & Grill was hosted at Patriots Pub & Grill.
- Halloween Parade was hosted at Middleridge Park.
- Halloween Spooktacular was hosted at Mosaic District.