- Weigh-ins at 8 a.m. / Event 10 a.m. until about 2 p.m.
- Fitness Center (Basketball Court)
- Individual competition open to Fairchild AFB Active Duty, Guard, Reserve, and Civilians; Ages 18 and over
- Choose from one of these three options when you register: (only one)
a. Big 3 (Squat, Bench & Deadlift)
b. Push/Pull (Bench & Deadlift)
c. Bench Only
- Minimum 5 competitors
- Trophies for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd Male and Female in each category
- Some knowledge of proper lifting is imperative for safety
- Know the standard rules for equipment used and rules of performance before you start. Rules will be based off of USAPL rule book located at the Fitness Center Front Desk or at https://www.usapowerlifting.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/USAPL-Rulebook-v2021.1.pdf
. However, staff will also go over rules before the event start.
- Approved lifting equipment: Wrist wraps, knee sleeves, and lifting belts
- Register May 17 - June 16 online here, download the registration form attached, fill it out, and take it to the Fitness Center. Or register at the Fitness Center and fill out the form on the spot.
- This is your opportunity to push physical and mental boundaries and gain confidence by testing one rep maxes in squat, bench, and deadlift
- Everyone must follow all Base and COVID-19 guidelines (Masks required)
- Call the Fitness Center at 247-2792 for info