· Relevant policies in the Exeter Plan
· Corporate Health & Safety
· Response to Central Government’s Policy Making
· Climate change and sustainability
· Council wide/strategic matters
· Hear call-ins relevant to the role of the committee
Speaking at Committee
For details about how to speak at Committee, please click the following link - https://exeter.gov.uk/council-and-democracy/councillors-and-meetings/public-speaking-at-meetings/overview/
June 2020: For a period of six months, all questions submitted to Scrutiny must only relate to Covid-19 matters.
Questions must be submitted by 10am three working days before the meeting. For example, if the meeting is being held on a Thursday, questions must be submitted by 10am on the Monday prior to the meeting.