Social Media for Travel & Tourism (Exeter)
Boost your social media skills with this special training event designed especially for travel & tourism professionals.
Your trainer, Helen Hays, is an experienced social media trainer specialising in travel. She will take you through our popular 3-step training programme will help you understand how to get social media working for your travel business.
In this training workshop you will learn how to...
* Plan, source and create 'scroll-stopping' travel content
* Sell more by making Facebook offers which generate hot leads
* Learn how to find videos and images which you can use for your posts
* Create professional-looking graphics to support your posts - for free!
* Reach your perfect audience with social media advertising
* Follow-up on social media leads effectively to maximise sales
* Discover the latest hot tips and latest trends in social media
Your training session will be fun and informal which will include a special group activity where you'll get to review real social media posts from within travel.
This training workshop will take place during the afternoon, on the same day as the Travel Gossip Roadshow which will be taking place that same evening between 6:30pm-9:30pm
Note: Bruce Martin is unavailable for this training event.
You may also like the following events from Ginger Juice:
Also check out other Workshops in Exeter
, Nonprofit Events in Exeter
Tickets for Social Media for Travel & Tourism (Exeter) can be booked here.
|Ticket Information ||Ticket Price |
| Single Ticket - Early Bird Price || GBP 60|
| Group Ticket (4+ people) - Early Bird Price || GBP 48|
There is no photo available at this moment