Join us on Sunday 26th January for a fabulous evening with Sam from the "La La Choir"
We are going to have a really fun evening at the Hotel Du Vin.
Choir singing is all about accessing singing without worrying about anything but enjoying yourself. Singing benefits the body and the soul. Relieves stress, strengthens your lungs and builds your confidence. You will always leave with a smile on your face.
About Sam and the La La Choir
La La Choirs began in Lympstone in September 2008 and is run by Sam Abrahams. The first sessions consisted of Sam and just a few friends. Lympstone closed in 2015 but there are still four choirs with over 250 members on the books, who meet every week. The music is three or four part harmony, generally modern, pop, jazz, world, soul, motown, funk, rock, hip hop and very occasionally religious. Many are Sam’s own arrangements, others more ‘off the shelf’ – but all have that great combination of fun and familiarity with just a bit of a challenge.
The ethos of the choir is simple: if you like singing and enjoy having a laugh then this choir is for you. Whether it’s weekly, monthly or just when you can, you are always welcome.
- “Sam, Claire and The La La Choirs were always accessible, always happy to help and always wanting to do the best they could make a difference to local charities. I am very much looking forward to working with them again this year.”
- “We all enjoyed the singing and your ‘actions’ Sam. The afternoon was fun and we are extremely grateful to you all giving up your afternoon.”
- “It was truly amazing Sam, so too was all the endorsement for the work of Home-Start and your personal gratitude of the volunteer support you experienced.”
Non-members are welcome to book this event and give Pi Society a try!
Pi Society membership starts with Social Membership at just £20 per month.
Whatever your level of membership - Diamond, Ruby, Social Plus or Social - you will be exclusively invited to the following events:
- Monthly Pi Singles Evenings
- Food and Drink Masterclasses
- Mid-Week Cheeky Supper Nights
- Book Club Nights hosted by authors
- Pi Comedy Nights
- Special Pi Guided Walks/lunches
- Special Pi Activities, including the PROMS, theatre breaks
- Singles Running Club
- Singles Cycling Club
- Singles Golf days
- Long weekends away
|Ticket Information ||Ticket Price |
| Pi Singles "La La Choir" Evening || GBP 10|