Where is The Best Places to Celebrate Halloween in Exeter ?
Halloween is one of the most fun holidays to celebrate in Exeter, whether you are Looking for an epic Halloween adventure party or parades in Exeter there are so many fun things to do.
Exeter has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween events & parties last year, find them below:
- Exeter’s Haunted House - starring some DHM was hosted at Exeters Haunted House.
- Halloween at Powderham was hosted at Powderham Castle.
- Halloween spookilicious party "Haunted house Maze" was hosted at Alicia’s Cultural Delights.
- Kid's Pumpkin Carving was hosted at On The Waterfront.
- Halloween at The Cowick Barton was hosted at The Cowick Barton.
- Fireworks Night with Ladysmith CPTT 2019 was hosted at Ladysmith Juniors.
- Pumpkin Carving was hosted at Heavitree Pleasure Ground.
- Spooky SBK Halloween Party With Guest Teacher Ian Worrell was hosted at Queens Court Hotel & Olive Tree Restaurant.
- Halloween Celebration was hosted at Family Garden- Exeter's Birth and Parenting Hub.
- Indie Grove Halloween Spectacular was hosted at Lemon Grove.
- FilSoc Dress up Halloween Party was hosted at 88 Old Tiverton Road, Exeter, EX4 6LJ, United Kingdom.
- The Halloween Showcase was hosted at Exeter Phoenix.
- Jai Rocks Halloween Show at The Mount Radford, Exeter was hosted at Mount Radford.
- Halloween diddi dance half term special was hosted at Exeter Community Centre.
- Cheesy Tuesdays Halloween Spooktacular was hosted at Unit 1 Exeter.