Come join us as we mark the Autumnal quarter of the transition through the year, as we harvest the bounty of the Summer’s gifts.,.
25th September - 27th September
- As life gets busier and more complicated have you ever wondered what it would be like to slow down for a while?
- Have you ever longed for a simpler life surrounded by friends and community?
- Do you want to spend quality time with your loved ones?
- Have you longed to drop your roles and responsibilities and be accepted as you are?
- Have you longed for meaningful connection with nature and the changing seasons?
- Do you long for a sense of belonging and meaning in life?
- Do you want time to dream?
- Do you want food to be a pleasure and an adventure that doesn’t cost the earth?
- Do you want to sit round the fire, feel the wind in your hair and the sun on your skin, swim in the lake, laugh with the children and find once again a deep gratitude for the incredible gift that life is?
From the moment you arrive you will be welcomed by your generous host Fiona and the friendly Embercombe team who will do all they can to make you feel at home. The schedule is relaxed allowing you time to mindfully participate or to rest. Most of the weekend is focused on creating a communal celebration and ceremony to mark the time of year with plenty of opportunities to dream, reflect and give thanks.
Our delicious plant based menu is full of soul, designed by our chef Sophia Young and cooked by you. Sophia has a passion for ethical and joyful food and a talent for leading you on a sensual cooking adventure.
So join us – old friends and new – as we bring our hearts and our hands together, to share food, stories, songs and silence; to be together in this magical place and experience the Embercombe way.